|Posted by [email protected] on June 2, 2014 at 10:30 PM|
Unlike other hair removal methods in the market,such as waxig, shaving, electrolysis hair removal is one and only method thatgive your permanent hair removal and it’s approved by the FDA. This method istime-cost process, which needs many sessions to get the best results. Although themethod is excellent, but it is not suitable for everyone.
The goal of the electrolysis hair removalis getting into hair follicle and destroying the root with a effective electrode.As you know in the chemistry, there are three important electrolysis blend, thermolysisand galvanic.
Why It’s A Time-cost Method
Hair follows a specific growth cycle: anagen,catagen, and telogen phases. In these three phases, different characteristicsdetermine the length of your hair, therefore, you need to damage the root untilall phases are finished. The reason why laser hair is so popular amongheavy-hair women or men as it removes hair most effective among all methods inthe market.
1. As I said above, it’s the only methodfor permanent hair removal method.
2. One of the important considerations ofremoving hair is skin type, this method has ability of wide range of skintypes.
1. Time cost. You need to take a look atyour schedule as you need 15 - 30 sessions.
2. Removing hair comes with high-risk, incorrectmethod causes the color change of your skin.
3. Money-cost. Electrolysis Hair Removal isn’t an inexpensivemethod compared with others. From the statistics, an average 30-minute sessionis about $45.